Monday 30 May 2011

Bedtime - almost done

Well, the little darlings are almost all tucked up for the night. Gabe's fast asleep and Kittys just falling asleep on the boob as is her custom.

She's such a mardy baby when it comes to bedtime, she has to fall FAST asleep on the boob and I have to place her gently in her cot that way, god forbid I should attempt to place her in her cot asleep but only just, she screams blue murder and wont be consoled! She will however then self-settle when she wakes in the night generally until about 2am when only boob will do.

So different from Gabriel who is a fab sleeper and always sleeps at least 13 hours and more if he can! I think this is the only way that Gabe is a real Callaway like me, that and his obsession with Ice cream. Every other way he is like a mini-Gary.

I can smell that my tea is ready downstairs so I will attempt to gently lay her ladyship in her cot and quietly retreat from the bedroom praying she stays asleep so I can drink white wine and have some adult conversation over Haddock and Chorizo with cherry tomatoes (or 'Chorizo Thing' as it is called in this house) . Fingers crossed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment