Thursday 21 July 2011

k1sl1

This Thursday, like all Thursdays is Gabe's 'swimming day'. My parents come over to see us all in Costa del Stoke and that means when the kids have gone to bed (actually, IF, not WHEN) I can ask mom for a knitting lesson.
Kitty went off really quickly (has woken twice since but hey ho) so I quickly whipped out me bunting pattern and asked mom to teach me to decrease.
As i've been practicing knitting now by knitting random messy rows when Kitty allows by sleeping (not very often) for a few weeks now,moms teaching actually made sense. I loved it.
Almost knitted my first bunting flag and I am dead chuffed.
As for knitting 2 purl stiches together through the back of the stitch - aaaaaaargh!
Photos to folllow I promise x
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment