Friday 14 October 2011

To Sleep Perchance to Dream

I have always loved my bed,perhaps a bit too much. And i've always loved a lie-in.
Since having children i've learnt that the lie-in is long gone,i've had perhaps 3 in 3 years and im ok with that,really,i am,really.
But I do really miss being able to look forward to my evening,as a chance to relax,unwind and a restful nights sleep. Kitty,quite simply is a horrendous sleeper. Last night (due to a combination of a snotty nose and too much sugar before bed ) had me up every hour most of the night. I an exhausted and quite frankly hateful today !

Sometimes she sleeps great, and im such an optimist that I presume this means that she WILL get it one day and will be a brilliant sleeper. I do kinda still believe this in my heart of hearts,i think I may have to cast a spell actually.

Until that day,i'll remain knackered and lurching from mild tiredness one day to suicide watch the next.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment