Tuesday 11 October 2011

Mind the Gap!

Wow! That has been quite some gap in my blog!

Ive just been pondering why,and think partlybecause  i've been quite low,and partly i've been doing other things like getting better at knitting and doing my workout dvd in an attempt at creating some endorphins and cheering myself up!

I think the longer I left it the harder it became to pick the blog back up. Just reading back through it is such a great record of life,i must carry on -even without any followers !

Well,Kitty is walking now, she has been for about a week and she is really confident with it now.  It is so so lovely seeing her walking round the house, I absolutely love it!
We went for a trip to the shoe shop and £47 pounds later she has some shiny red boots for walking outside,  so the first place we took her, the dirty muddy woods!
Well - it is a family tradition! We got the first photos of Gabe walking up Bagnall Road woods and we wanted the same photos of Kitty.  We had a really lovely time.
Here is a favourite photo! :-



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoes and you now have a follower! Enjoy blogging, its really quite cathartic x

    ReplyDelete