Wednesday 31 August 2011

Little Gems

Gabe has been coming out with some real corkers lately, which I thought were worth preserving for posterity.
He has moved on from asking WHY about everything, and instead asks, 'mum, what would happen if...?
He woke up the other morning and greeted me with, 'what would happen if I had no eyes mummy?'
And in the cable cars at Matlock Bath on Monday, 'mummy, what would happen if the doors opened now and i fell all the way down there?' not really what I want to be imagining whilst dangling in a cable car 1000ft up!

He doesn't appear to be overly bothered by my attempts at chastising him. After I told him not to throw his toys ad that boys who throw toys don't have any toys, he turned it into a nursery rhyme, dancing round the living room singing ' boys who throw toys dont have any toys' to the 'tune' of Jack and Jill went up the hill!

The best one was probably yesterday, Gabe told me that if I am naughty he will take all my knitting to the charity shop! Hmmmn, I wonder where he has heard that?......
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment