Wednesday 24 August 2011

One of those gorgeous days

For some reason at the moment I feel a lot more in control of my own life and able to cope with both the kids.
I'm not sure whether this is because I am getting alot more sleep than in the past few months. Kitty is still pretty horrendous but for the last couple of weeks she has slept at least until 12 which means that I get my evening back. Having a crap nights sleep is one thing, but not getting to relax for a few hours when the kids are asleep and being up and down the stairs is pretty soul destroying.

It also helps when Gabe is well behaved. Im not asking for him to be seen but not heard, just not evil! He was fantastic today. Yes, he ran a bit too far from me sometimes round Trentham Gardens, and he was a bit flick happy in the sandpit, but he was generally brilliant!

Kitty's been her happy, chilled self today. She squealed when she saw the swings and smiled her little heart out all day. She is such a little angel.

I've felt so content and happy with my beautiful babies today. The sun has been shining and I have felt so lucky. Tired, but happy! X
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment