Monday 15 August 2011

kidlets

I had vague plans of what we could do today, the kids and I . None of these surfaced, for various reasons,, and I ended up having a very productive housewifey day!
You see, I am a housewife, but I often neglect my duties. For instance,hubby rarely gets tea and his sandwiches made for work in the same day.
I'll cook something gorg for tea and the next day there's no bread for hubbys toast or for his sandwiches that day. That's just the kinda gal I am.
However, today I have hoovered upstairs (yes upstairs! I think this is generally a bi-annual event.)
I have took the car to the car wash (gabe loooves this!) and hoovereed it out.
I have also cooked from scratch Butternut Squash soup for the kids (including homemade chicken stock natch) and lasagne and veg for us.
God its been a good day.
Lets see what the night (and princess terror Kitty) brings....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment