Wednesday 8 June 2011

funny day

Felt a bit melancholic today.

The kids are in typical full on happy mode, so it's hard to stay that way for long but i've been doing my best!

I seem to have fallen out with a close friend. Its been about 3 weeks now and to be honest it's really getting to me.

I alternate between feeling like ' oh well, she needs to bloody grow up, stuff her' and feeling really sad at the loss of a great friend.
I also alternate between thinking of texting her and having a go, and calling and trying to have it out with her about what she is playing at. I don't think i'll ever do any of those things. I have infact rung her and asked if she wanted to meet up for a walk and a picnic to try and clear the air and was brushed off.
I really don't see what more I can do. I guess I will just have to let it blow over // let it go.
I did even say 'i am sorry if I upset you' even though I don't see how I have and if I over analyse the situation she has been a complete pain in the ass ALOT.

I am a huge believer in Karma and treating other's how you wish to be treated. On that basis I wont be having a big row with her. I just need to work out how to stop inwardly seething, that can't be good for me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment